Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 22, I'm Free!

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday. I just wanted to fall asleep when I got home, so I did.

Starting today, I feel a lot better. I still had moments of anxiety/panic but it was nowhere near on the same level as two days ago. Actually, I was in pretty good mood for the majority of the day. I was laughing and giggling a lot. A little giddy at moments…

I am still smoking but relatively less.

I am very happy to feel quasi-normal again after the hell of the past few days. What a relief! Hopefully, I will continue to feel better and get back to 100% soon and then I will revisit my quit smoking options.

It is nice to feel like smiling for the most of the day again. I don’t feel trapped inside my head at the moment and it’s nice.

4 comments:

cb1 said...

Great to hear!! Keep on smiling.

Chris, London

And so it goes... said...

Thanks Chris!

Anonymous said...

hey im trying to quit smoking and on zyban. i feel horrible

can you email me? sonshineloveshermom@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

11years later... Do you still still smoke???